Welcome to the BizFirst4Less website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering air travel information, determining the availability of air travel and services, making legitimate reservations.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- if you have an account with BizFirst4Less, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
BizFirst4Less is committed to customer satisfaction, so if you have a problem or dispute, we will try to resolve your concerns. But if we are unsuccessful, you may pursue claims as explained in this section.
You agree to give us an opportunity to resolve any disputes or claims relating in any way to the Website, any dealings with our customer service agents, any services or products provided, or any representations made by us.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of discounted Business and First Class travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or service reservations booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose without prior permission;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep—link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, BizFirst4Less may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address or account, and close any associated BizFirst4Less accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, BizFirst4Less reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to BizFirst4Less, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact BizFirst4Less Customer Service.
Limitation on multiple offers for the same trip:
A website user may place an offer on the website for his/her selected flights in any amount. Users are encouraged to be realistic with their offers. If a user wishes to place a second offer for the same departure and/or return flight(s) he/she may do so but a second offer for the
same flights (or some of the flights) must be increased by $200 or more per person.
There is a ‘5 Offers maximum’ allowed for the same flights (or some of the flights). A User may not make more than 5 offers for the same flights (or some of the flights). A User may however place additional offers for the same trip if choosing a different airlines.
Changes and Cancellation policy for tickets issued via BizFirst4Less:
Your offer on the BizFirst4Less website is a legal contract and by submitting an offer for flights you selected you agree that your e-ticket(s) will be issued if we accept your offer for your selected flights,that tickets are none transferable and name changes are not allowed, and you agree to the following fare rules. Regardless of any fare rules that may have been displayed earlier during the flights search, these rules apply to all tickets purchased on the website:
Changes: changes must be made up to 3 days prior to the flight. An airline’s change-fee of $500 will apply per ticket plus any fare difference if applicable. If you do not change your ticket up to 3 days prior to departure the airline will not allow a change and no refund will
be issued. Travel must be completed within 1 year from the date it was issued on. Changes must be made with BizFirst4Less, contact us via Live-Chat, by e-mail or by phone as soon as possible.
If you purchased Travel Protection Insurance we will work with the insurer to help you use your benefits. Contact us first and as soon as possible with any changes requests.
Cancellation: For wholly unused tickets only, cancellation must be made up to 3 days prior to departure time of the first flight and can only be made with BizFirst4Less. If travelers do not wish to change their ticket to another destination or to change the travel dates, then
travelers will be eligible for a refund equal to 50% of the total ticket price. If you do not cancel up to 3 days prior to departure time no refund will be issued. Destinations and dates changes may be possible, but only with the same airline and for the same passengers (no
name changes permitted).
Changes must be made with BizFirst4Less, contact us via Live-Chat, by e-mail or by phone as soon as possible. If you purchased Travel Protection Insurance we will work with the insurer to help you use your benefits. Contact us first and as soon as possible with any changes